Wow, Its been over 2 weeks since I last posted anything on good ol' blogger, I guess I have been pretty busy or didn't have much to say, But its time to write again in the blogger.
So what is it you ask I wanna talk about, well read on and you shall find out.
So today, I have been thinking, actually for the last couple weeks I have been thinking about my hunny and I, our relationship and everything. So what are my thoughts on it all, you ask yourself, well here is your answer to those bone quenching questions.
My sweetheart moves here on May 7th, I can hardly wait for that day. as that day starts it all, as her and I share more and more things together, out going for walks in the bike, biking, having dinner together, sleeping together, going places together, living together for that matter.
I am soo excited for that, as at times I get really lonely, just sitting here, and her there, I just want her hand to hold, her body to wrap my arms around, to be able to give her a kiss, a hug, just to look into her eyes and tell her how much she means to me.
So its around 74 or so days till that day arrives.
To get to that day we both are gonna have to work our asses off to make money and get everything ready, is it worth it you ask. HELL YEA. Excuse the language, but when you love someone as much as I do, as she does, anything is worth and both those parties will give it there all to make it happen. And you know what with my strength, her strength, our will power, our patience, our ambition, WE WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.
She has just been on my mind alot lately, all she does for me, how much she cares for me, how much she loves me, she is just a blessing sent from God above, Thank You Lord, for sending me an angel who I love and adore with everything in me.
I know at times its rough, but with God by oursides anything is possible isn't it. We ARE gonna do this, I have faith, she has faith.
I can't wait to settle down with her, raise a family with her, to marry her, to spend our lives together, doing all we wanted to do, go places we always wanted to see, live for God and just be us without any stress or worry.
Thats what I want as I sure hope thats what you want aswell.
So I am sending you all my love and support,
And I can't wait to start it all with you here being us.
Your Man,
Always and Forever,
Justin Marshall
Hugs and Kisses
1 comment:
YAY!!! I can't wait either!! Awww baby I can't wait to hold your hand and for kisses and more kisses and everything!!! Its only 74days away!! Im soo excited!! WE WILL DO THIS!!! Woohooo IM pumped!!:D
Love your girl always and forever Amen!
Kaleigh! :D
Post a Comment