Sunday, February 04, 2007
A new day has come !!!!
Hey hey hey, guess whos back, back again, guess whos back, to add a post.
Its me Justin Its me Justin Its me Justin.
So how am I feeling and all you ask. Couldn't be feeling better about everything. Just about my health, probably a reason to why I have been having restless sleeps. As I am worrying to much about everything like I always do, and I need to stop doing that.
I think with the help of my girlfriend and God I can surpass that.
Its now the 4th day of February. And am I a changed man, I believe I am, but that is up to my girlfriend to tell me. Since the 2nd I have been super happy, always smiling. just overall feeling great. Everything is looking up.
I get my puter this week from the school finally, so I can start my course, as they say its better late then never right, after that I get my new video card, then to get my new lcd screen, and pick up some other odds and ends, aswell as loan my girlfriend some money for herbal magic. as I really want her to start on that as well as she does. We will do it baby :).
So what is it that I feel I have changed since the beginning of the month, well, let me tell you, Im trying really hard not to be a jerk to people, I do speak my mind don't get me wrong on that, but I don't take my anger out on anyone now, actually I don't even get as mad as I use to now. I feel so good about myself now. I bet my girlfriend does aswell.
On to other matters now, I can't wait to go on holidays with my love in may and june. So we will be spending time up there, then moving back here right after. Its gonna be so wonderful. I can hardly wait for that. Im gonna start saving up money aswell. From my student loan money and aswell as from work when I start to work in april or so.
I know my blogs tend to be a bit long but I explain stuff better through writinig then speaking at times. I was told I am a good writer, by a certain person, so that is another reason to why I write on here. The more I write the better I get right.
Well I smell supper cooking, so that is about it for me on here for the time being, will have more to write in the not so distant future, just basically wanted to write an update to my last post, where I made a promise to change.
Before I log off the good ol' blogger I do wanna add a few things.
This goes to my girlfriend Misty.
I love you ever soo much, all your kind words, gestures and things you do for me. Its all greatly appreciated, all your prayer and support through everything. Its just so wonderful that I can share all of this with the one I have been searching for all my life. At times I just cannot comprehend who I have in my life. And its just so wonderful, to have an amazing girlfriend.
With all my love and support,
In Gods Name We Trust
No comments:
Post a Comment