Sunday, March 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary, 14 Months woot woot

Good Evening One and all,

Back on the blogger yet again to do some more writing. So what is it I will be writing about today well read on and ye shall find out.

So today marks Misty and I's. 14 month anniversary. Can you believe it has already been 14 months since we met, and still going strong, time flies soo fast, Its craziness, its like we just met yesterday but that was 14 months ago.

I am just so thankful, so happy that I have a young lady like her in my life, to share everything with, to help me, to guide me, to care for me, to love me, all she does is like wow, I can;t comprehend it all at times, cause she does so much for me, more then she thinks she does, its the little things she does that makes all the difference. And each one of them means the world to me.

I have never met a girl that treats me the way she treats me each and everyday. It is a blessing to have her in my life, I thank You Lord for sending her to me.

Yes we have been through good times and bad, but we have changed, we have grown to who we are today with each others help, and most of all the help of God. We have gained strength, faith, patience, wisdom. And will continue to grow stronger and stronger each passing day. That we share our lives together.

Today I am wishing my love a Happy Anniversary and many more to come. She is moving here in a little under 60 days and I'm so excited for when she does. Will be soo wonderful and so happy when we are doing everything together, Yes everything under the books.

Till again my love, back to msn

With all my love



Justin


God Bless ya


Peace out