Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Life

So why does my title say life. Well I just wanted to write a bit about it, as today while I was waiting to pick up my dad from work, I thought about everything.

And this is what came to mind.

I thought to myself, why does life have to be a struggle, why do people go through struggles, be it, health, finances, friendships, work, and the list goes on. I cannot say a definitive answer to any of those, but from where I am standing today, I see it more and more each day, all the struggles people are going through.

Alot of people have it hard in this world, and that is sad to say, the homeless people, the sick, the ones that just up and lose there jobs, because of lay offs etc.

There is alot of people living in poverty in this world. Its sad but true, I know alot of them, as I am one, I mean I have wonderful blessings in my life and I thank God for that. But there is people out there with far less then me. I do have it hard at times. My family, my wonderful girlfriends family. It really is hard on families when your living paycheck to paycheck and can't afford what other well off people can, the luxuries they have.

To me does that matter if I have that or not, no it doesn't cause right now I have what I want in my life, all my countless blessings that are blessed upon me each and everyday from the Lord above. So what is it exactly I am thankful for:

My health, my families health, my girlfriends health aswell as her families.
I am thankful for the love I receive each and everyday from those around me, the ones that give thanks for all I do.
I am thankful for the roof over my head, the food on mine, and my families plates.
I am thankful to be able to communicate on the internet and phone each and everyday to the one I love.
And the countless little things that matter them most.

Alot of people live day to day without realizing just how precious and how much the little things that they say and do mean to people. All the blessings each one of us receives from the Lord above each and everyday.

So here I am stepping aside from my post title of life.

I am so thankful that myself, my family, my girlfriend, her family and friends, Are blessed by the Lord above with all the things we have each and everyday

I just think to myself somedays, so why is there always bad news on the front page of papers, is there not nothing good in this world, something to be proud of, achievements, anything. Not day in day out the same horrible terrible stories in the paper, in the news.

There is a record high of homeless people, record high of unemployment, it is very sad. All over the city I see homeless people out side freezing, dressed in rags, dirty. I do feel deeply sorry for them, they ask for change, if I have it I give it to them, as they need it more then I. When I leave them, I say God Bless them.

I at times say people are dumb. stupid, idiots, I ask for Forgivance for that, because we are all unique in our own way, we are all Gods children. Some people just don't have what others do.

Nice clothing,
Good jobs, careers
A home
Nice new car
A family
Education

But at the end of the day aren't we all the same, male, female, gay, lesbian, or whichever else there may be. We are all one, Gods Children.

Treat thy neighbour as thy would treat thy self. Is very true.

More to come

Till again

With all my love

J

No comments: