Hey there people:
So what brings me here you ask. Well I am gonna speak now about my last few posts.
First off I wanna start with., do I wanna give up, NO I don't wanna give up. Why you ask. I like challenges. I like change. And I am gonna do all I can to make this happen, to strive for what I want in life. To achieve what I wanted to achieve, be where I wanna be. To do what I always wanted to do.
I said I didn't get any of the jobs I wanted that I applied to since I came back. Now looking back on that. Maybe I have something else all lined up for me, maybe its just school that I am suppose to take until I get it done and then I will have a job laid out for me.
Maybe the other reason I didn't get on at Access is because it was outdoors and involved alot of work, and with my condition that I currently have is why they wouldn't hire me.
Also to add about my last post I said that I would give up on things, well if I did that I would be called a coward, worthless. a loser. I am none of those. I am better then that. With my strength, courage, patience, will power and faith I can pull through it and get to where I wanna be.
All from the help of my amazing girlfriend Misty. And God. God Blessyou Misty for all your help you give me each and everyday. I thank God for blessing her with that.
So what do I want, what do I need. You may ask yourself. I wanna be with Misty, that is what I want, what do I need, I need Misty, without all of her help and support I don't know where I would be today.
Hopefully by the beginning of march or the end of march she will be here with me. Us two living together it will be so wonderful. I will maybe work part time depending on my findings. And just continue with my schooling, Yes hunny I will pitch in all I can to be with you for us. Rent, furniture etc.
So with my school and then her school, we both will be busy bees. She said she is gonna work as many jobs and hours as it takes for her to make it here in march. I love you hunny soo much. We both will make this work with our strength, our faith, our courage, our patience and all our will power to move ahead and follow through on what we have.
I was just thinking again about who I have in my life and how much they mean to me, each and everyone of them, mean soo much to me, more then they think they do at times. I am so grateful, so thankful, that I have people like them in my life, so thankful that God blessed me with these people.
I would like to also say sorry to my girlfriend , as I have been a jerk recently, been angry, depressed over everything and took it out on her and I shouldn't have.
To my love, I may not show it at times and may not say it at times, that I love you, but know deep down in your heart that I love you soo much. more ways then I can express. Without you I would be lost. I am proud of you for all you do for me, for everyone, and I thank you dearly from the bottom of my heart for keeping me in place, giving me strength, cheering me up and helping me through everything. You truly do deserve a merit award for all you have done for me and others. You should be recognized for that. Im proud of you.
Thats about it for now babe, everyone
Peace out
Sincerely,
JM
1 comment:
I believe God has something different for you and for us baby. I am very excited to find out what it actually is. God has it all under control and Im prayin for everything to work out. With us and with ur condition right now.
I love you ever sooo much.
Thank you for the beautiful things that you said about me on your recent post.
Love your girl always and forever,
Kaleigh Lynn
Post a Comment