Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday January 14th 2007

Well time to write another post in my blog. So what brings me here today you ask? Well read on


As I sit here In front of my pc I ask myself? What have I done? What did I accomplish? Who have a I met? Who do I have in my life? Any friends? Any work? School?

I messaged my girlfriend earlier about how boring my life is. It is to a certain extent, me 23 years of age, no job, sitting at home all day everyday. It sucks. Came back In Nov. Applied at numerous places and got shut down, no work, guess I wasn't good enough for the position I applied for. So where am I gonna work, what am I gonna do you ask?

Maybe back to laboring work as I have known best, worked in that area for 4-5 years of my life and thats what I am good at. Yea it takes its toll on a person, but what other options do I have.

I remember when I graduated from CDI in 2005, I immediately applied for a job everywheres, I recall it was about 15-20 businesses I applied at pbut got not one, so I went back to laboring work with Kelly Services and Adecco and got instantly hired. So if thats what I have to do to get work that is what I shall do.

At times I just get soo lonely, staying home all day, nothing to do, no one to hang out with, such a good life. Thank Goodness for my girlfriend , other I would go insane.

So I hopefully start school by the end of the month, we will see how that goes and if I can obtain a job after I finish it. Or if I have to go another year or two in the course and continually upgrade.

Right now I do hold my Network Administration diploma and some certfications, but the workforce
in this area just isn't looking for many now as one person can do the work of what it use to take 20-30. So maybe a job in 3d animation or visual effects. Hopefully I can do that? Maybe at home maybe a small company, maybe a large company. We shall see what is in store.

I have met alot of people in my life, some good, some not so good, well for the very few people I have left, I keep them all close to me and fear losing them as good friends, don't just come by easy.

I have been hurt in the past with people calling me down, calling me a "failure", people walking over me, using me. I got to the point where I was sick of it all and started standing up for myself, I tend to speak my mind now, before I was meek, quiet, kept to myself. Now I am the opposite. I tell people off and all now, as It gets to the point where I don't care, I get treated like rubbish Im throwing it right back.

I met a girl, on January 11th 2006
, right then and there that this was the girl for me, I sensed it in my spirit, sure we both have went through alot this passed year, we had our ups and downs, but today we are stronger then ever. Thats what made us who we are today, all the faith, the strength, the patience and all the hard work we both put in. I can truly say I have never felt this much love from a girl before, never had this much support from a girlfriend before, and just never had a girl to back me up in all I do and wanna do. Its simply amazing, I am so thankful of who I have in my life. I am so proud of this girl I have in my life. Thats her name, And I am Proud of her for all she has accomplished, all she has done, and for all she wants to do.

I will be adding another update to this possibly later tonite or tomorrow we shall see.

To all those who have made an impact on my life, and have helped through the good and bad. I give my thanks. And say God Bless you, each and everyone of you, without you all in my life, I honestly don't know where I would be today, or what I would be doing.

I may have missed a few things in this article but I will catch up on it. In my next or the next after that.

Till again

Your truly,


JM

No comments: