Saturday, April 21, 2007

Blah blah blah

Well well well, guess I am back on the blogger with more on my mind, why else would I be on.

So what more is on my mind, read and ye shall find out.

I have this thing about, I can walk up to a person, talk to them for 5 minutes or less, and tell you the kind of person they are, I can do it on the phone, and IM as well.

And as well I can senses things in my spirits, no matter what it is. I can sure say I have felt alot of negativity from people as well as not so good thoughts.

So there is two things I do when I usually sense that, go after the matter or let sleeping dogs lie, with the second one being the better idea, if I know I am right.

And there is people that could very well be against what I have right now, but thats there decision, they can go royally fly a kite and get lost, cause I sure don't care.

May be there jealous, may be its for other reasons, which ever it is, they can think what they wanna, cause I am gonna keep my chin up and move forward with the one I love.

People that do that tick me off, say this or say that, without anything backing it up, come on grow up, are you a coward, you can't say it to ones face, you gotta beat around the bush, BE a man already.

If there is something you gotta say, SAY it. No need to screw around,

Thats about it for now, but there definately will be more, just have to wait and see.

Comments these days as well are few if any, come on, can't nobody stand up, I like opinions, comments, just be a man, if you read this,

Signed off

No comments: