Saturday, April 21, 2007

Update 2

More on my mind, so here goes.

Misty Lynn moves here in 17 day, can you believe it 17 days. WOW, I am soo excited for when she finally gets her, to finally see her again, last time I saw her was in Nov of last year, can you believe it has been that long already.

The best things in life are worth waiting for, I am so glad and thankful I followed through on that, Cause I truly love this girl with all my heart.

No one can tell me I don't, no one can break us apart, that is only up to God. He makes the decisions He is the one the judges, its not up to others to do, which they are doing. Yes people do do that.

This is the girl for me, we have now been together since January 11th, 2006, wow can you believe it has been just about a year and 4 months since we met.

When I met her, I knew from the start, the no matter how hard this was gonna be, no matter the distance apart from us, that this was the one for me, the one I wanted to share the rest of my life with, the one I want children with, the one I wanna and am gonna marry.

She was everything I was always looking for in a lady, caring, compassionate, sincere, trusting, spiritual, loving, giving, funny, intelligent, and many more to list. Out of all the girls I could have chosen, I am glad it was here, all she has taught me, all she has given me, everything she has done for me, I am soo very thankful for.

There are people that support her moving here, and some that don't. God Bless those that do. To those that don't, why, I would really like a answer to why you say no, stand up be a man come on, one of the worst things to do is beat around the bush. Its very immature, playing these little games, oh I am not telling him, Im not chicken, I can't speak up for myself, I left my voice be heard, you wanna be meek and not say a thing but have something against us, be a man COME ON, seriously, don't beat around the bush, cause seriously all in all, I know hate is a strong word, but I do hate people who can't speak up, Im an interagator, and need answers to (why)

As well, I guess people now are finally realizing, that she is moving, yup her plane ticket is paid for, was purchased over a week ago, and is for the beginning of may. Its a early flight, see how many people show up to see her off, those would be her true friends, the ones that care. You one of them.

And as well, to the ones who have used her, grow up, like come on, act your age not your shoe size, using people should not be, but it happens, and I seen it happen time and time again, do this do this do that do that. Is it not your responsibility, did you not choose to do that in the first place, don't DON'T push it off on another person, own up to it,

The only reason I can say this, is because I was used over and over, walked all over, that was many years ago, and happened pretty much through all my school years, I learned to stand up for myself, stand up for what I know is right, yea I do burst out and tell people how it is, isn't it a good thing, as some people just need to be put in there places so they can hopefully grow up. Looking back on how people used me, saddens me, to have to have gone through all that, using you and then dumping you trash.

There is a point in your life as well, well you come to realize, just who your real friends are and aren't. Lets start off by saying, TRUE FRIENDS, stand by yourside no matter how hard life is, through the thick and thin of times. There always there to support you, to help you, to guide you. (they give you advice, give you strong, give you faith, they keep your spirits up) there the positive ones, the help you as you help them.

Now to the others, the not loyal friends, who are they, well they are the ones that come to you, only when it is there convenience, only when they come crying to you for help, but when you need help, they don't have time, there busy, or this or that, these ones just be there at there own convenience when they think its about them only.

So now is the time to sort them out, who is loyal and there when you need them, to who is just using you as a pushover when there in need of you.

God Bless all those who read this blog, Take it with a grain of salt if you wish. But remember, I will speak the truth even if it hurts.

Signed off

1 comment:

mallorymay said...

Hey Justin I see that noone has responded to any of your blogs yet..... So i figured i would write just a note, hopefully of encouragement. I'm sure you have heard about me from misty, my name is Mallory. You wrote in your blog stand up and be a man, well i'll stand up for my opinion but i won't be a man about it LOL.... haha i thought that was funny.... Anyways I think that you sound like a great guy, and i can 100% tell that you really care deeply about Misty. I'm really glad that she has a great guy like you she deserves the best and i mean that. Misty is one of my closest friends, now to say that I have no problems with your relationship... I know you have heard alot of negative, thus being why i am giving you some positive feedback. There are people out there that actually do care and not everyone does oppose. I think that You should try to stop concentrating on what they say and what they want from you, because if you continue to think on those things it's just going to end up hurting you. Trust me the opinions of people bother me too, but if i'm going to move on i just have to leave them behind. Now just to clarify some of those people that are against it, some of them love misty very much and i know you can't understand why they would not want her to have a great life, maybe i can help. I'm sure you worry about misty all the time being down here, you wonder what she's doing, is she safe. Wellllll.... ur not the only one. When ur friends with someone you want the very best there is, not saying that isn't you, but i'm just saying Gods will, his very purpose, or how about her safety, some people just don't know you, and are scared of her leaving home leaving us behind. Moving on.... Now i am trusting her that she knows what she is doing, and will be safe, because i know i can't hold her back from lifes experiences. I know ur thinking it's not a mistake, because you love her and you feel ur mean't to be together and i'm not one to tell you the opposite, i'm not God but you have to understand why people worry... now that i have said that i'm probably only speaking on behalf of a few, i don't know of anyone who hates your relationship but i know misty's friends that love and care for her and are just scared. I hope that this encourages you a little, I know i for one do not oppose you but i just want whats best for misty, and justin if you are that best you don't have to prove it now, time will tell.... Everything comes out in time true friends, true feelings... don't worry, God will work everything out!!!!!! Anyways i would love to meet you sometime, i have seen you in fredericton before but never formally met you, hopefully someday we will.... you seem like a great guy and loves misty very much, and i trust that all will be well out there for you both. anyways the world isn't completely full negative it's worth looking for the positive!!!