Saturday, April 21, 2007

Lil about me !!!

Well I know I already added two blogs today, so why not make a charming third. To clear things up.

What more would I have to say in this third one you.

Well, I would like to tell people who don't know me a bit about myself.

They always say one can never have enough knowledge, people hunger for knowledge, for truth, me being one of those people that do. So what do I do to do that, I continually educate myself on every subject I possible can, be it human behavior, politics, computer, entertainment, sports, finance, health, and the list goes on and on.

I myself am never short for answers, you ask me a question, guaranteed you get an answer right back, if not at the time, you will soon thereafter. So when people make assumptions and or try and hide things they don't want me to see or others to see, I spot it, no hiding it from me, so people please do not beat around the bush. Its not worth my time to have a scallywag say all this stuff or possible nothing to my face, but behind it, and not have a difinitive answer to back it up.

I myself am not perfect, no one is quite frankly, but when I say something, I can back it up, as I do my research more then people think

On top of that I have about 3-4 years of schooling, from 3D animation to Network Administration as well as programming.

So is this me bragging about what I have, no actually it isn't at all, just mostly me saying, if you got something to say about one of the topics I study, please have evidence to back up your case.

And as well people should not make judgements whether or not a person goes to church, where in church a person sits, be it the back or the front, God is all around us, He is in us. So please don't limit Him to being only in one place, cause He isn't.

My faith, all my life I have believed in Creator God, if it wasn't for Him none of us would be here. Yes its true I did not attend church until I met my amazing fiance Misty Lynn, but does that make me a different person, because I never went to church, but still believed in God Almighty. And I thank her with all my heart and soul for all the help she has helped me with and taught me spiritually, cause honestly without her I don't know where I would be right now.

So I shall be there to visit those ney sayers, who I love to prove wrong, its so fun, and to those who support us 100%.

God Bless those who read this and in all things, live for the truth

Seek the truth, live for the truth in all things

Signed Off

No comments: