Sunday, April 22, 2007

New day brings a new blog entry !!!

To start this off I would like to say ...

So well, atleast I need someone grew balls and gave an opinion to my blog haha. Yes she is a woman, thanks Mallory. I appreciated everything you wrote and understand. I thank you for actually standing up and voicing your opinion.

What else is on my mind, well Misty Lynn will be here in 16 days, wow can you believe it. It has been over 6 months since I last seen here, so far away but yet soo close to my heart, and now she will finally be here with me. Im so excited, can't wait.

To add, questions questions questions I know they are gonna arise, when people read her msn name, or see the picture in my blog, well let the questions come in, and the answers to them will be given. Never let a question go unheard.

Yup you seen right, it sure is an engagement ring, yes its for Misty Lynn, the one I will marry. First things first, is for me to propose to here, well, I got lots of places to choose from, so it shall be a surprise, to when I bend down on one knee and say Misty Lynn Scopie, Will You Marry Me ????

I can hardly wait for that day. It will truly be a wonderful day, very special indeed.

I love this girl soo much, I care for her soo deeply, always wondering if she is safe, and healthy, and when she is here, I will be her safety, be her armor, and keep her 100% healthy. By all means neccessary.

I tend to take after my dad, so I have been told, I see it alot to, I care deeply for people, my family, my fiance Misty Lynn. I care that the are safe and secure, I care that they are healthy. I just watch out for others more then myself. I am a supporter, and I will fully support Misty Lynn, as does my dad with our family, you just learn to respect everyone, not take things for granted, and keep the ones safe that are close to you.

At times I am meek and quiet, other times, I speak out and let people know whats on my mind. They are both good things in different situations, the other thing I do good, is listen, I was told I am a very good listener, that may be why my hearing is very keen, I believe in a relationship communication is key, be it the one whos speaks, or the one who listens.

Relationships are built on trust, honesty, communications, with all those build a solid foot print, not one in sand as it washes away, but in stone so it will last forever. Well you love someone you shouldn't really write in in a heart, as they can break, you should write in in a circle, as it goes on forever.

We have been together since January 11, 2006, Wow, can you believe how long it has been.

Thats all for now,

Signed off

No comments: