Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Well didn't think I was gonna use it and now look !!!

So what is it I am back on here for this evening.

Its just to straighten out things that have been said and such. You know what gets me mad, people that judge, be in cause of your skin color, your race, your education, if your poor or rich, and numerous others things, We people are not ones to judge others, thats only up to one person God.

What else do I have to say, I will just say I will let sleeping dogs lie,

If people are against something, should you not keep it to yourself rather then blow it at others. Sure everyone has opinions, but they are like donkies. Everyone has one.

I love Misty with my whole heart, I have never in my life loved a young lady this much. She is moving here in 21 days, actually 20 days now, going by your time over yonder. I knew that from day one, right then, I knew this girl was different, I knew this was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

So to all you ney sayers, go float, With Misty and I's strength, will power, faith, and God by ourside, anything is possible, Nothing is impossible with Him by yourside.

You can think all you wanna think, think negative that is entirely up to you. People meet for a reason, God knows who needs who, and I am with the one God sent to me,

I am so thankful, so happy, and so glad that he sent me an angel. I truly am, I give Him the highest praise and Glory.

Thats about it for now, just had to get some of my chest, will be more in a bit.

Peace out Ya'll

Signed Off

No comments: