Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another post pt2 !!!!!


Another post to add again

This one goes to Misty Lynn.

I know at times I am a jerk, an asshole, outspoken, sarcastic, rude, disrespectful. But I come out and write and would like to say more on how I feel.

How do I feel right now you ask yourself?

Deep down inside, I feel so lost. Honestly so lost. And confused.

At this relationship you ask, Not at all, at us you ask, not at all. Then what about you tell yourself.

Well quite frankly just how things are. I don't understand them myself, at times I don't even understand myself. Because of it all.

But I want you to know Misty Lynn, That deep down in my heart, I love You, And that will always be, that won't change, I know I sometimes change day to day, but my love for you won't/

I know at times I am stubborn, and I don't say I love you, but do know that I do even when I don't say it. I also don't say promise, because I am stubborn, also with that, please don't think there is anything wrong cause I don't say it.

I sure do hope 2007 is a great year, Because I will do everything I can to make it a good year.

So what helped me through this year, well my family for being there for me, for loving me, even though at times I don't hear it from them, I know they do, Deep down. I sure felt it when I went to New Brunswick with my sweeheart. First time I ever seen pappa cry, my mom, tanya, brianna, first time my brother evan was sad, cause he looks up to his big brother, as I am always there for him.

Man there is so much inside me right now, that Im in tears typing this.

I love my family soo much.

I would like to also say,, you have helped me tremendously this year, and I want to thank you for everything you have helped me with, through the good and bad. your always there for me.

Before I press the publish button on this, I love you Misty Lynn, I really do. And I want you to know that, even though at times I can be a real jerk.

Before I sign off I would like to ask a question.

Can you forgive me ............


JM

1 comment:

kaleighllovesjustin said...

I forgive you. I forgave you before you even asked me. I love you baby. Thank you for everything

Ur girl Kaleigh Lynn

x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x