Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve eh !!!!

So another week and another year has passed. So what have people done this year to make a difference? Anything. I cant answer that.

Alots of things have come and gone this year. Some loved and cherished some not so.

I do have to say it was a hard year and struggles did go on throughout the year, by alot of people. not only myself. Struggles in all walks of life, be it financially, school, relationships, work, family, just to name a few.

Some people aswell this year have been creating resistance to the good things to be. Alot of bullshit if you ask me. but us people are strong enough to rise above it all and conquer it. By all the conflicts we have put up with, all the resistance we have surpassed made us much more stronger and better people. We have gained faith, patience, strength. We have gained confidence in ourselves, and brought it out in others.

Families have fought this year, and put resistance against people, but the more resistance one has the stronger it makes them as a person correct. It gives them faith, strength, patience and power to rise above.

And people this year, I sure don't know what is up with them, alot of them actually, talking bullshit about people, gossip, wrongfully accusing people, and people assuming things, resistance against people who want change. Well people, grow up, don't act childish, your a mature adult right or are you, your actions towards things sure show who you are as a person.

I have seen alot of it, and heard alot of it. Im getting sick of it, come on people, you just can't seem to feed it into peoples big heads. As it goes in one ear and out the other.

So this year what did I accomplish, I didn't accomplish all I wanted to, I admit that. Wanted to start school this year, find a great job to raise a family this year, it didn't happen this year. Am I a failure cause I didn't do that no, because I have persistance, time, patience, strength, faith, will power, and I won't stop until I achieve it.

Im not sure if this all made sense, but I just wanted to let out what the year brought. And it sure did bring alot of bullshit from more then area of life.

This year has brought alot of good things into my life aswell. My loving, caring, wonderful girlfriend . If i didn't have her in my life I sure wouldn't know where I would be. As she has helped me incredibly this year with everything, even with all the ups and downs, she was there for me day in day out.

I met alot of new people this year, some good some not. Some great some not so much. The true friends are the ones who support you in all you do and who you are, its the hard times that you truly see who they are.

I also learned this year that I am a rolemodel, a person that people look up to. That brings a smile to face to know. First time I have ever heard someone say that. Well I sure do my best.

This year aswell I was a jerk at times, a real jerk, yea I speak my mind, its good to a certain extent. But hey I will speak the truth even if it hurts. If people can't take it, then thats just to bad.

Oh and bad luck this year, plenty of it I sure did have. Electronics was some of that bad luck I had this year, be it a new computer that was bought that only works half of the time, or a brand new tv that burnt out, or a brand new xbox 360 that needed countless replacements, or a faulty command start. That wasn't all, Air Canada, now that is a story in itself, what a crock of shit they are, lost luggage, I say very poor service, a airlane I don't recommend,

Airplane ticket ----check
carry on-----------check
arrive at arrive----check

Lost luggage------check


Airplane ticket 350
Laptop 1150
insurance 500

Telling gf how shitty Air Canada is, with 3 employees right behind you--

priceless

I now wanna take this time to thank everyone who has helped me this year, all the countless blessings in my life this year. I especially wanna thank my loving, caring, amazing girlfriend Misty Lynn for being there for me through everything. Thank you hunny, God Bless you.

__________________________________________________________________

So what will 2007 bring:

Life is full of surprise, so we shall find out what is in store for us.

Could it be a new job?
Could it be more financial support for school?
Could it be year for a new born baby?
Could it be time for a amazing trip?

Who knows what it might bring, but I do know, My goal for the new year, is to achieve each and everyone of the questions listed above, along with spending the year with the love of my life, and loving all the ones who are close to me.

Till again, Misty's love

Justin Marshall


Signed off for now, stay tuned for future update.


God Bless You all this holiday season

In Gods Name We Trust

No comments: