Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another post to add !!!!!


Im back with another post to add to the one I just posted.

Why is it, at times soo hard to say to someone how you truly feel, but yet, its far easier to express it on a bog, in an email, on IM, or on a piece of paper.

I myself ain't sure as to why.

But all my life, I have struggled to share my feelings because I cannot get it out, as It is easier to write it out then to say it.

If anyone knows an answer to this situation please do advise as I really need it.


1 comment:

Miss Tea said...

My answer to that is that I don't know either its just when ur writing or typing something out it just comes all together better...cause then u can correct things and not hurt someones feelings if u say it the wrong way or something if you are directly talkin to them about it. Thats my theory.