Thursday, December 07, 2006

Holy wow, long time since I used good ol' blogger eh !!!!


So what brings me here to blogger today, well actually alot does. So lets start.

My day today started off great cause I got to chat with my hunny, and then yea well, good times I must say. After that I got a call from Regina, that was a joke, after that me, mom and dad all left. As I had to run a few places. Went to the U of R to get course information and such but they were closed, garrrrrr gay monkies closing 15 minutes early. On the side of that I went to london drugs and walmart then home to eat some good ol' supper. mmmm was good.

The U of R got back to me today and said if I can get the application form all filled out I could possibly start for the winter which would be January 8th, yes the same day I would start at sasktel, just lovely I say just lovely. I would have to take 5 courses in English etc, blah, 60% average not sure if I can get that I will say. As I have to take those at the Faculty of Fine Arts before I can take any classes at the Faculty of Science. It would approximately take me 8 or so years to get my PHD in Computer Science if I went that far, for my Masters it would be 6 years and Bachelors is 4. Quite interesting I must say, although to get my Masters I would need to graduate from the Bachelors of Computer Science with honors, If I dont I cannot take it.

So I still have to fill out some forms for student loans, and hopefully I will get accepted, fingers crossed. I will also apply for bursaries and scholarships, should also go to Canlearn and see what they can do for me. I just want it all to work out, as I wanted to go all the way in Computers a few years ago on top of my Network Administration degree.

My wonderful girlfriend also wants to go back to school and take an Office Administration course. Which will be really great for her. Im so excited for her. She is also gonna apply for scholarships and bursaries to help pay for the course. Yay.

In the last few weeks we have been getting everything ready for when you moves here with me, all the furniture, apt rental, bills and everything we have in order. Now the only part left is for her to move here. Woot Woot Im soo excited for that day.

I can hardly wait till she moves here, I haven't felt this much love from a girl ever before. how much she cares for me, all she does for me, is like WOW, she treats me like a prince. At times I just don't know what to say or do cause I have never had one treat me this way before. I was used to getting walked over and treated like scum, like a bottom feeding fish.

She asks me sometimes just to say I love her, and you know what, I do love her, I love her alot, alot more then she sometimes thinks. I cannot change what my heart feels, I know at times it was hard and we had our bouts, but to feel true love is to also be able to forgive. to forgive is one of the highest signs of true love. Everytime I think about love, think about the people that mean the most to me, it goes back to my love my girlfriend.

I haven't felt a long so strong, I must say that I have only had one actual girlfriend that I dated for more then 5 months, as the others were just girls I hung out with. And none of them are as close to what I have now, With them I never felt love, I never felt the feelings that I currently feel, with them I was just another guy, but to the girl Im with now, Im a special guy, treated like a prince. Treated with the utmost respect. I love it, at times I get in awe, and I just bask in it, cause I haven't felt it before.

She is just so amazing, so caring, sincere, loving, kind hearted, respectful, funny, giving, trusting, and most of all the greatest young lady I know and ever will. How she goes out of her way for everyone around her, not many people would do that.

At times she gets hurt and treated like crap from the ones that she helps and the ones that call themselves friends. I know how she feels when they say mean stuff to her and treat her the way they do. I think it is wrong, as true friends wouldn't do that to there friends.

I think its a bunch of crock, I know its hard to ignore it, but with will power, patience, and faith it can be done. How people can accuse people and assume, is beyond me, as it is wrong, gossip period is wrong, as it states in the bible.

I once said awhile back, about The House Of The Lord, its a great place to be, peaceful and loving, but sometimes the people in it are the ones that cause the trouble and its wrong. I said that religion is one of the most conflicted things, and its all the devil causing it, why should it happen in The House Of The Lord, why, its because the devil wants it to happen.

Wow, didn't realize how long this blog is haha. And I sure ain't done yet.

Hunny, Misty, I really love you, I love you alot, and I wanna be with you for the rest of my life. I know you have been asking me that and I haven't been saying it, but thats because you know Im stubborn. And thats one bad charactistic about me, my stubborness. I love you baby.

4 more days and we have been together for 11 months, Next month will be our 1 year anniversary babe. I love you.

So where do I see myself in 5 years you ask?

I see myself living in a nice home.
a car in the drive way.
bikes in the yard.
toys in the backyard.
a little baby walking around the house.
and an amazing mommy who I absolutely love and adore.

Thats where I see myself in 5 years.

Well watch for another update in the not so distant future haha

With all my love and support always

Your Man,

Justin Marshall

God Bless You


XOXOXOXOXOXOX


No comments: