Good Evening Ya'll
wink wink, Good evening hunny :p
Just sitting here waiting for my baby to get home, woot woot, just had to check up on her to see if everything was alright :). Listening to some Gord Bamford.
27 more days and I will officially be a resident of Atlantic Canada, with my dearest love Misty Lynn, I am so excited to move there woot woot, Man Im pumped, I should start packing my stuff here and there eh, haha.
Me and my rents got into a fight today yet again, so looks like I will be getting nil from them, oh well, then a bunch of sarcastic comments, saying that a owe them basically all I am making for everything. And about work and such, so what I gathered is they dont want me working, or they do but they want my money I make to make up for theirs they spend,
A person can only take so much of that before they go haywire, I told them everything, about them swearing, and food, and about them nagging me all the time over everything thing I do.
And then the comment my dad made a week or so ago, when I said I was moving east, he was like what a Christmas present.
Then they mentioned about the computer, to the effect that Tanya could take me to court etc, for not paying for the laptop, which I dont see where I mentioned I wasnt paying her for it, I simply stated that as soon as I get a stable job I will start paying for it, and she said yes but mom took it into her owns hands, and stated that. And got all heated up over it, so over the next 2 hours I was in the car I said nothing at all to anyone of them, so we arent on very good terms.
Next week I should go to the doc, that is if I can get the car, which at times is the hardest thing to do, as my leg still hurts like something is pinched or something like that and then also for him to check on the lump on my stomach. Hopefully this week I can do that.
Till again
L8r G8r
Your Husby,
Justin Marshall
God Bless You Misty Lynn
PS: Man I miss you tons,
Love you ever soo much and I thank you soo much for everything, your just so wonderful baby. Bestest girlfriend I could ever have and ever will, Thank You Jesus for blessing me with an angel. I love You God, I Praise You and Honor You, Almighty God.
Peace Out,
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment