Here I am again with another blog entry folks woot woot
My day thus far has consisted of eating, and installing windows on the computer downstairs and trying to get the computer working, I may have to lift the cpu and heatsink and redo the thermal and also test the motherboard to why it is constantly beeping. After that I am gonna sell it and purchase a new one finally. woot woot
Just waiting for my hunny to get home woot woot, Im pumped I can hardly wait to chat with her, I love and miss her soo much, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
She is sick and has a lump on her leg, She will be healed by God, Almighty God your So awesome, so great, We Honor You, Praise You and thank You for all You do for us each and everyday God.
She will be healed In Jesus's Name, Thank You Jesus for healing my girlfriend Misty Lynn.
So my hunny starts work tomorrow woot woot. I sure am gonna miss her though. Hope you have a good day at work baby.
Man its chilly over here, argh, Please warm up some. Swift Current may get snow tonite. craziness.
Hopefully tomorrow Tec Computers will have my paycheck so I can pick up some things. And also have money to get a aeroplane ticket for my baby. woot woot
I am soo pumped, and excited that she is moving here, woot woot. Been right bouncy since she told me she is coming, Heck yes
Should get ready soon here to, as church is at 630, my rents are letting me use the car, woot woot. Im still in my pjs to haha.
Till again
Signed
Justin Marshall ( Misty's Man)
God Bless You Misty Lynn
Peace Out
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment