Saturday, September 23, 2006

Misty Lynn N Justin Marshall


Good Evening my love

Just sitting here in my room waiting for you to get home, all I can think about is you baby, never a moment that I aint thinking about you.

I see children running around, Right away I think, I see, You and I, and our little one. I see couples hand in hand, right away, I see You and I holding hands.

Im truly blessed by the Lord Above. And I am so very thankful He sent you to me, I love You God, Your so Awesome. Each day spent with you Misty, is a blessing from Him. And I thank Him al the time for that because I can never say it enough of how thankful I am.

Everynite I go to sleep with you, I sleep soo beautiful, because I am sleeping beside my wife, my soulmate, my princess, my pride and joy, my baby. I havent been able to sleep like I do with you, ever. I have such deep sleeps now, I don't have restless sleeps ever now, I ain't a light sleeper now either. Because of how much you relax me and how peaceful I get.

My days are soo much more relaxing now, I don't stutter like I use to, or get nervous anymore, or shakey. Its just so wonderful.

I use to curse all the time before I met you, and since I met you I don't, I don't like it when people curse, I tell my mom, dad, sister, and Evan everytime they say it, Im like what did I say to you about cursing, you don't need it, so please don't do it. And they have been pretty good, the odd time they do, and I just remind them about it, and they realize what they did and say sorry for it.

My mind goes blank at times, as you clear it all the time, with how much you relax, I could be mad or upset and as soon as you start talking to me, instantly I cheer up.

You always know when something is wrong with me, everytime, like today, you knew something was wrong with me, and there was, my tummy, was hurting really bad, as those pills upset it, as me and pills dont get along to great.

Its just crazy how great we connect, how much we have in common, like wow, we always take words out of each others mouths, or say it at the exact time together, always know how each other is feeling, no matter if one or the other tells. Like wow. God truly knew what He was doing when He matched us together, He blessed our love, Thank You Jesus, I Praise You and Honor You for that, for all of it, for blessing our love each and everyday. Thank You

Everything you do for me baby, I am so very thankful for, all the little things you do, each and everyday you make me feel special, you treat me like a prince, all the ecards, the emails, the letters, the poems, each and every little thing you do for me.

The birthday gifts, I love each and everyone of them baby, thank you from the bottom of my heart for them, you were the only one who got me anything, my birthday this year was truly the best birthday I have had, because you were here with me for it, God Bless you sweetheart.

I thank you for teaching me about God, for teaching me how to pray, for bringing God into my life, I have been at a church once or twice throughout my whole life, and I truly believe God sent you to me, for a reason, God matched us together on January 11th 2006..

I was lost before, I was stressed, everything.

I love you Misty Lynn.

Just who you are, your loyal, sincere, caring, giving, spiritual, loving, funny, beautiful, kind hearted, trusting, respectful, well mannered and the list goes on and on, this space could never be enough to list everything wonderful about you.

All you do for everyone, you always, always go out of your way to do the best you can in everything you do, and you do a wonderful job at it, you dont have to try, because you just do it naturally.

When God Made You he truly knew what He was doing, as He made a truly wonderful young lady. And I love her with all my heart.

With all my love

Your Husband

Justin Marshall


God Bless you Misty Lynn


Amen

2 comments:

Mistificational's World said...

awww babe
Ur just sooo sweet and sometimes I dont know what to say cause u are just so perfect and treat me so good. I thank u from the bottom of my heart babe.

I love you

Misty Lynn

Justin said...

aww baby, well i can say i get that way to, everytime u say you love me, its heartfelt, just hits home, your very welcome baby, aww as do I thankyou from the bottom of my heart

Love U baby

Justin Marshall