Good Late Afternoon one and all
You have made your way to Justin's Blog woot woot
Today started off by me and my hunny waking up together, actually mamma needed the phone so we both went back to sleep, didnt really get much as Brianna was being loud again and yelling and swearing. Poor kid. she is troubled God Bless her.
After that well, before I went into work, lets say it was one doozy of a time babe, I luved it ever soo much and I never wanna stop doing it with you. Its so amazing. so wonderful babe. Your soo good. Oh yes.
I then had to head off for work, was boring there nothing to do but be there haha. Now Im at home waiting for my hunny to get home as I miss her ever soo much, alot alot. ahhhhhhhhhh.
Gonna have a chat with my aunt and also my other aunt to see if I can borrow some money to, hopefully I can, I dont need much. As I will have enough to get there and such by friday. woot woot. Next saturday.hmmmmmm
I think I am gonna go biking now, as I am getting itchy feet sitting here, I just gotta get up and do something, cant sit still cause Im soo excited heck yes woot woot woot woot woot.
I luv you ever soo much hunny.
I luv You God, Almighty God, Your so awesome, so amazing, So great. I Praise You and Honor You for all You do for me, my hunny, my family, for all of us each and everyday. I worship You God.
With all my luv and support
Justin Marshall
God Bless All Of You
In Gods Name We Trust
Amen
1 comment:
Doozy of a day eh! :P
Post a Comment