Monday, September 18, 2006
Cleanup Day......................
Hey hey hey, its Justin
Well today was cleanup day hahaha, just finished sorting what is staying and whats going with me, man some of them there boxes were heavy haha.
Im off to Saint John next month woot woot, Im soo pumped, yeehaw. Here I come baby, on de plane de plane, look de plane. The last week of Oct I shall be there. uh huh woot woot
As I was looking through my boxes of stuff, I found my old nokia phone that mom and dad said they traded off haha, not quite sure which phone they traded but it sure wasnt my old one.
I got a hold of Judy today and they said they cannot fund me, thats alright though, awww, my baby said she would help me pay for schooling, I love you Misty, muah muah muah,
Today was her first day at work, woot woot, went good, she likes it there, so I told her to stay there and I will move there instead of her moving back here, as its a good stable job, with good benefits. woot woot. Thank You God for letting Misty Lynn have this job, We Love You. We Praise You Our Lord and Savior.
Still sitting here waiting for Tec Computers to call me back for my check, if not by 4 I am gonna call her back and if still aint anything I shall get momma to call her up, haha.
I should go and re activate my account with Adecco to tomorrow or wed for work. Will also apply at Kelly Services, hopefully I am able to find work that doesnt involve lifting much. As my back really gets sore and achy from it, and I dont wanna put my back out. nope nope nope
Need to pick up my presciption to for the lump on my tummy, it has been slowly draining, all the puss is out, now its just blood that is coming out.
Chow for now
Signed
Justin Marshall
Misty's Man
God Bless You Baby
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment