Saturday, September 16, 2006
................................
Good day Folks.
So what am I up to today you ask,
I am fixing pcs today. and chatting with my sweetheart :)
Not much on the agenda, as the car is a rare piece of equipment around here, and its like I am asking too much to use it for an hour, so I just wont ask to use it anymore.
Still trying too look for something to eat but there isnt anything. There is sidekicks but last time I ate the kind that we have I tossed my cookies, actually all the times I ate that kind I did. I'll just have water and glasses of milk today.
Man I slept in today haha. my hunny relaxes me so much, slept till about 1210 or so, haha, after all the yelling at 730 and music cranked to the max to this morning, gosh.
I have been reading The Power of Prayer, and its a great book, I love it, I have learnt from it. :) I have also been reading the bible, gonna read them bit by bit so I can absorb everything in them, even if I have to read them over and over I will.
I went to the doc yesterday about the cyst I have on my tummy and all he did was write me a prescription for drugs, like most doctors do, I just dont know, as I was told twice already it needed to be cut out and drained, and stuffed so it wouldn't be reocurring but I guess apparently its not that bad.
Im soo relaxed and sleepy over here, I could sleep all day haha.
Ta Ta for now
Misty Love
Justin Marshall
God Bless You Misty Lynn
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment