Good Evening one and all,
Welcome to Justin's blog, woot woot
So what brings me here today you ask. I thought I would post another one eh.
So I no longer work at Tec Computers, as it was gay ya know. And I have an interview at CGI tomorrow at 1.
Other then that I am in the process of reading the bible and The Power of Prayer, thank you soo much hunny for them, I love you
Man my rents flipped out on me twice today, over the car, so Im done with it, not gonna bother asking for the car anymore, as it seems to be a problem when I do. If I get a job close by for a few weeks I will just walk there.
Just gonna shower and cleanup my room, sort out my stuff I am taking and the stuff I aint, as I dont have much space to take much, just clothes, my xbox, xbox 360 and lappy.
Now just waiting for my baby to get home, I miss her already ahhhhhhh. We are gonna watch a movie to, Failure to Launch woot woot.
Man Im really starting to smell haha, shower time indeed.
2 weeks or so and I am outta here, all the yelling and screaming here drives one crazy, and Im gonna be there if I dont leave soon.
I got it all figured out for a flight up there, as my old boss is gonna hook me up with Air Miles to fly up there and I just have to pay the fares and taxes, which totalled about 150 bucks, not to shibby eh.
Argh my tummy is hurting right now, that lump on it, it could be a cyst or ingrown something, not sure but its getting bigger and hurts, :(
Till again,
Signed off
Your Husby
Justin Marshall
God Bless You
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment