Monday, September 11, 2006

Happy Anniversary Baby !!!!!

Good Am Everybody !!!!


Today marks OUR 8 month anniversary.

Woot woot.

These past 8 months have been the most beautiful, most loved and cherished 8 months ever. Being able to spend them all with my baby, Misty Lynn is a blessing from the Lord Above. Thank You Jesus for blessing our love, for keeping us safe, for keeping us healthy.

Just how my hunny makes me feel each and every moment of every day is so incredible, she relaxes me soo much all the time, so peaceful. Just like wow. I love it ever soo much.

I had the most amazing birthday to this year. As I got to spend it with my baby. I thank her from the bottom of my heart for everything she got me for my birthday, and all she did, the beautiful e cards, the card, the teddy bear who I love soo very much (yup Brownie), the little package, awww babe, the Bible and The Power Of Praying Together book, Thank you soo much hunny. Thank You God for blessing me with an angel.

I love you ever soo much hunny. Your soo wonderful babe, all you do for me and all you teach me each every day.

With all my love,

Sincerely Yours,

Justin Marshall

God Bless You Misty Lynn


Happy happy happy happy Anniversary Misty Lynn

Amen

No comments: