Woot woot woot woot woot woot woot
Its weekend time with my baby, Yeehaw
Hey ya'll,
On with another update, had a splendid evening with my hunny woot woot, Aww she is soo tired, just sitting here finishing up some stuff listening to her sleep so peacefully, aww I love it.
Just finished up most of the application that I had to fill out, still have to write a letter of intent though, minimum 750 words, yikes, I still have 400 to go haha, not quite sure if I can make it, has the form has to be in Ontario by the 30th of this month haha.
My hunny is moving here on Oct 28th woot woot woot, Im soo excited and pumped and everything all in one, aww baby, its gonna be so wonderful You and I, spending every moment together living for God. WOOT WOOT.
Gonna get your plane ticket within the next two weeks or so baby. Your 99% sure to you are moving here, promise :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
We have everything mostly ready to go.
Im getting sleepy over here, so Im out
Nite nite world, God Bless all of U's
God Bless You Misty
Nite nite sweetheart,
(tucks her in, kisses her on the forehead and watches her sleep)
I love You Jesus hallelujah Jesus hallelujah. Thank You for all the blessings You have blessed upon us
Signed
Your Babe
No comments:
Post a Comment