Hey there People,
So you ask how goes it, and I says. It goes great haha
I just got home from church, It was awesome, Pastor Covill preached about the cross, and how we all have our own cross, such a awesome service, was only an hour to today. It was just so intense I was almost in tears again, just happy tears, everytime I am in the church I can feel Gods presence all around, His love, just like WOW.
The whole church tonite was just given er , hahaha, people running everywhere, we were all bouncing to the music, whole floor was shaking haha, just Praising and Worshiping God. It was amazing. Even I started to jump. haha. Mike gave up smoking to today, he quashed his pack of smokes and ripped them all up, he use to smoke 2 packs a day.
They all prayed for mamma to tonite, thank You Jesus. Your so awesome, so great, ALmighty God.
After church we had some veggies, and chatted for a bit, and now I is home chatting with my baby woot woot. Who I love and adore so very much. muah muah muah
Tha tha tha thats all folks
Take care And God Bless You Misty Lynn
With all my love
Signed Ur Babe
Justin Marshall
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment