Hey peeps,
Long time no chat on here eh, I thought it would be good for an update haha
Welcome one and all,
What did I do today you ask? Well after waking up from a beautiful sleep with my sweetheart. She went to church and went back to sleep for a bit until she got home, and then I chatted it up with her woot woot. Always great times. She then had to leave to church. woot woot, awesome times at church eh babe. muah muah muah muah muah muah muah
After that I ate sidekicks and backed up most of my stuff to the computer downstairs so I can reinstall windows up here, cause this pc is being all to funny, it randomly had a blue screen error and shut off. Still dont know what caused it.
After that I went for a bikeride, which was pretty good until I nearly, like cm's away from a bumper on a car, got hit, I thought I was done, I was shaking and my heart was racing.
I then came home after that, and yea, my rents took it out on me, about the car and such, so i was like whatever, and then they decide to bring the car and say use it. I dunno with them anymore, I just need out of here, away from it.
I made it to church, WOW, church was amazing, Pastor Covill preaced about The Holy Ghost tonite. There wasnt alter call though, as a young lady got baptized tonite, it was so amazing. Church was done at 750 after that we went and had pie and ice cream mmmm. I then found out most of the church is metis, and the one lady there is from Cody reserve, and knows family. there like your white. Uh huh a white indian haha it was great.
Now I am home chatting with my hunny, who I missed ever soo much, woot woot, I luv you hunny.
Thats about all I can think of for now.
Oh wait wait. Im moving to Saint John woot woot. Im pumped, im stoked
With all my luv and support
Always and forever Misty and I
Thank you God for all you do for us each and everyday. All the countless blessings. I luv You Jesus, Your so amazing. So Amesome Jesus.
In Gods Name We Trust
God Bless You Misty Lynn
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment