Thursday, September 14, 2006
What a cold day it is burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!
Hey there peoples,
Welcoming you one and all
You have found your way to Justin's Blog. sweetness
Today what am I up to you ask?
Im hanging out with my baby all day, playing some hexic, chatting on msn and later on watch a movie or two woot woot. Im pumped.
I got back about 40 minutes ago from a interview with CGI, I dont think I am gonna like it too much, as you really dont know your hours after training, cause they dont set them, its all shift work, ranging from 5am till 5am. 24.7 call center, I will know in 2 weeks or less if I get the job or not.
Man my rents and my sister spazzed on me yet again like usual, they always do. argh such gayness.
WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT Im soo pumped, My baby is moving here on Oct 28th, man Im soo excited, I gots to get everything ready, yeehaw. I love her soo much and I can hardly wait to hug her and kiss her, Uh huh hunny when you get here off that plane, you will be getting a hug and lots of my sweet sweet kisses, you love ever soo much, dont worry though I am gonna hold on to ya, so you dont fall over haha
I need out of this house soon, like really soon, before I go bonkers with these people, thankgoodness hunny you always calm me down, and relax me. muah muah muah
Where you wanna live baby? Here for a bit on our own and then figure out where to go baby? Whatcha think? Either way I just wanna be with you. So it doesnt matter where we go just as long as U and I are together eh baby.
Im pumped for my hunny, she starts work at Iron Mountain on monday, right early to, aww baby, sunday nite bed time early for us.
Yup another update on the good ol'd blogger, till again
Ta ta
God Bless You Misty Lynn
Justin Marshall
Ur Husby
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment