Good evening
So what brings me to good ol' blogger you ask.
I got a new job, but the training they have us on, its something gay, we are on our own the whole time, never out of all the jobs I have had trained like this before ever. They should have formal training so we can learn more, but with us doing it on our own, Im not to sure how much we are actually gonne remember or how good we will be at it. I just find it weird why they dont do that.
I know I dont remember everything that I read in the last week, maybe a part here or there. not all of it I can say that much.
Man I miss my hunny soo much, with me at work, I still talk to her on my breaks and on my lunch, but I rather be at home with her, just chatting on msn or on the phone, just being in each others company.
I just love her soo much, I can truly say I have never loved a girl as much as I have her, I havent cared for a girl as much as her, I havent been this close to a girl ever. How she makes me feel each and everyday, is so great and wonderful, I am truly blessed to have her in my life.
Thank You God for blessing me with Misty Lynn, I love you Jesus, Your so awesome Almighty God. I Praise You and Honor You for all You do for us.
I just wanna be there with her, to hold her in my arms, to cuddle her, to hug her, to kiss her. more then ever right now. I go crazy / bonkers when I dont get to talk to her, I can hardly wait for that day, that day is Oct 28th. Im so excited and soo pumped for that day to arrive. I just might break down and cry, as I hold her in my arms.
Another update on the way, off to bed now with my hunny who I love ever soo much
I love You God, Your so awesome, I Praise You and Honor You Jesus
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment