Friday, September 22, 2006

Its the weekend WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!


Good Morning one and all,


Welcome to Justin's blog

What brings me here today you ask. I thought hey, why not an update as I havent updated for a few days eh, such a slacker these days hahaha

Im doing wonderful, as it is the weekend and I get to spend it all with my baby, Thank You God.

Today consisted of me emailing a letter to DArTT in Halifax for a funding application, just got home from CGI, signed and all is ready to go monday. Now just to fill out my student loan application. Eat, hopefully hear from Alvena by 1 if not I will go down there, and by the likes of it, I wil be a bit chilly as the car looks like it will be disappearing in a bit here, so my alternative car, will be used, yup my good ol' bike, somedays 100 miles to the gallon, some days dont even count on 1 :P

Just waiting for my baby to get home from work woot woot, I can hardly wait to chat with her, Thank You Jesus for blessing me with an angel. I love you so much baby. muah muah muah

Its crazy, but I do know that either I am moving there around the 25 or so of next month or she will be moving here, haha. Just to be with her, to hold her and cuddle her. Awwww. so wonderful, so beautiful.

When I told my rents I am getting paid today, they are like we need money, Im like, as do I, I have to do some things and pick some things up, argh, argh, argh, I just gave them 250 bucks 2 weeks or so ago, and now they are broke, even though he just got paid 2 days ago. I dont know.

God is so awesome, never does a prayer go unanswered. Thank You Jesus for all your answered prayers, for healing my wifey Misty Lynn, for helping her with work, thank You for all of it Jesus, Your so Awesome God, hallelujah Jesus hallelujah Jesus. Almighty God, ask in Your Name and it shall be done. I love You, Praise You and Honor You Jesus.

I love you baby

With all my love

Signed Your Husby,

Justin Marshall


God Bless you Misty Lynn

Amen

No comments: