Hey there all,
Its me again with an update to me blogger.
So how goes it you ask, good.
In 2-3 weeks I will be heading east, as I just cant live at this household anymore, always yelling and screaming, and swearing, just not working at all.
And the car is an issue in itself, so for now its twice a week I can hopefully use it, for church. The other times Im not even gonna ask, as when I do I seem to get the bad words thrown at me, and I dont like it at all, it saddens me.
Now just waiting for my baby to get home woot woot, Im pumped, I can hardly wait to chat with her woot woot.
I should know within the next little bit here to if I am accepted into DArTT online school. I have a meeting with Judy thursday at 2, not quite sure yet how I am gonna get there for it.
God is soo awesome, so great, I love You Jesus, I Praise You and Honor You, For all the blessings you have blessed upon me, each and everyday. I Love You Jesus
Signed
Justin Marshall
God Bless You Misty Lynn
In Gods Name We Trust
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment