Well good day fellow Canadians
What a beautiful day it is. Like WoW.
So on monday I am gonna go and get my hair done, cut and tips. woot woot. Then gonna ask the price for eye brow waxing and get that done the following week. :) Woot Woot.
I start working at John Deer on Wed, the 22nd. Im stoked hopefully I wont have to work to hard eh, yup and on my breaks definately gonna txt my hunny.
Within the next month or so to I shall hopefully be getting a new car, woot woot, Im soo excited and pumped, finally after many many years of trying to use the car and obtain it from my parents, they are gonna help me get a new one so I have FREEDOM my friends FREEDOM haha.
I am looking at lappys to for my sweetheart. Im gonna get her one in the next month or so to and ship it to her. Does it matter what kind babe? Should also send her my wireless router as she will need it to surf the net around the house. woot wooot.
So today thus far, I have been chatting with my hunny on msn and on the phone. So adored anc cherished. I luv it ever soo much. Wow Misty thats all I can say, your amazing, the ... is like wow, I never wanna stop doing it with you. Today twice, and it was like holy dang. So great, so intense. Wow. after that we are pretty much chillin.
So how far you think out of Saint John can we make it :p haha, or will we even make it out of Saint John haha.
For our 8 month anniversary I am gonna get her another bear (Cuddles) , I can hardly wait to get it for her.
Till again,
God Bless You Misty
Peace Out Yo
1 comment:
Hey babe!!!!
Yup it sure was like WOW today.
Twice eh:P well what up with that. I didn't have anything to do with that...Im innocent
I missed you tonite when I was out. I honestly didn't want to go out but they wanted me to go so I did.
Ummm...it doesn't matter what kind you get me babe as you know what one to get. just not something that is gunna break down on me within the first week lol haha Just aslong as it can play dvd's Im good to go. :)
Wuv u
Awww cute pic babe. Cuddles I love her. Our second baby:) Yay
Misty Lynn
Post a Comment