Monday, August 28, 2006

Ohh look another post !!!!!!!!!!!

Good Evening Misty Lynn,


What brings me back to blogger today you ask.

My thought filled mind brings me back. Whats my minds thoughts of you ask, Misty Lynn.

Every moment of every day, she is on my mind, there isnt a time when I aint thinking about her.

Just looking back on where I was and now where I am today, there is a miraculous different in how I am now. What is different you ask?

The difference is I have a caring, luving, beautiful, funny, wonderful girlfriend in my life now and always will. And what else,

I have God in my life now all thanks to you Misty Lynn, I am so thankful I met you on January 11th 2006, God truly knew who I needed, who I wanted, and He sent me you Misty Lynn, He knew I was having my up and downs, and before January 11th I can say I was stressed out and didnt know where to turn or what to do.

And I truly believe God sent you to me, so you can teach me about Him, and so He could save me. And since you brought God into my life, I can truly say I am a different man then who I was. You helped me tremendously Misty Lynn, out of all the people I have known and know, you have made the greatest impact on my life. You reached out to me and taught me about the Lord, no one else did, You did Misty Lynn

Since you came into my life Misty Lynn, I have changed, I am a new man, a man I never knew I could be, you changed me Misty, changed me into the man I always wanted to be but never knew how.

It is coming on 8 beautiful months we have been together, 8 blessed months. WOW. Thank You God for blessing our love each and everyday. I luv You Jesus.

I have never been this happy, never felt this wonderful inside, so peaceful, so relaxed, just wow, I feel so at home with you Misty.

At times I cant even think cause you clear my mind all the time, I stutter sometimes, I just go speechless, with all you say and do for me, all you have done for me and continue to do each and everyday, like wow, I am so thankful of it all, thank you Misty for all of it from the bottom of my heart.

I am a stronger man then I was, Ive grown up, life is soo much more meaningful now, I am able to do things now that I never could do before you came into my life Misty,

I started attending church, my spirituality now is like wow. And I was able to go and see grandma Alice. You helped me that, Without you I would soo lost cause I would not be as spiritual as I am today. No where to turn, no one to talk to.

Your everything I always wanted, the one I always dreamt of, the one I wished for. My soulmate, my princess, my pride and joy, my one and only, Misty Lynn

I made you promises since I met you and I stand behind each and everyone of them, as I never make a promise I cannot keep, I made those promises to God and You Misty Lynn,

You have touched my heart like no other girl ever could, how much you care for me, how much you luv me, how much you support me, all you do for me, is like wow,

Always you and I Misty Lynn. That wont ever change. Your the one I wanna have a family with, the one I wana marry, I know that from the start, Right when I met you, I felt it deep inside, that this was the girl I waited for all my life, and the one who I will spend the rest of my life with. My feelings for you right from the start were like wow, I knew I knew, you were the one.

Well this post is getting a big long eh, just cant think sometimes, as you take over my thoughts all the time Misty Lynn. You wipe away all the worries, the stress, you clear my mind.

Ta- ta for now,

With all my luv and support always and forever and not a day less

Your Man,

Justin Marshall


2hearts 2souls 2gether 4ever

United by the Grace of God asone January 11th 2006

God Bless You Misty Lynn

In Gods Name We Trust

Amen

2 comments:

Mistificational's World said...

Awww babe

Not a day goes by that I don't cry cause of the love that I feel from you its soooo amazing and wonderful!

I love u soo much babe

God Bless you!

Misty Lynn

Justin said...

awwww hunny, I get the same way, with you, it truly is wonderful

I sure does know babe

God Bless You!!!