Well well well
Good Evening World:
Its time to update on this blogger. woot woot
Man, work totally sux balls. Like its so boring there, time flies though, but boring, and then with them all swearing and cursing all the time, argh. Its good pay and all, but my shoulder, arm, feet and back are taking a beating. gayness. So I think I am gonna apply at some shops by me house for now. Till I save up cash.
So I am going to school out there in Atlantic Canada now, will be starting in January 2007. All funded and ready to rock n rolla.
This year I am gonna be spending Christmas with my wifey Misty Lynn and her family, Im soo excited and pumped woot woot And New Years to yay.
January 2007, hmmm, 01,11,07 quite an interesting day. wink wink
Now just chatting with my sweetheart, who i luv and adore. I missed you soo much today hunny.
Chow for Now Peeps
God Bless You World
God Bless You Misty Lynn
In Gods Name We Trust
Amen!!
No comments:
Post a Comment