Monday, August 21, 2006

Goooooood Morning Canada !!!!

Good Morning Folks,

So how goes it today you ask and what am I up to.

Well no haircut for me, bummer, as they are all filled up and have no appointments, actually they have one but I have to work. so nope not gonna work. :(. I also asked them about eyebrow waxing, 10 bucks it is. I shall go and get it when I can get my haircut, which Im not sure when.

Other then that I am just gonna hang out with my sweetheart today woot woot, Im pumped. Maybe if my pappa is calmed down from the ruckus yesterday he will take me to the dealership today to look at cars and see what we can get. Hopefully that is.

Hey babe you wanna watch a movie or two today?

You may wonderf why I am up so early, well lets say a blarring tv and a kid that wont be quiet doesnt help to much when your trying to sleep. argh arg argh

Now just waiting for my hunny to wake up so we can chat woot woot, I luv u and miss u babe.

So Im thinking that this Sunday I wanna get baptised. :). And then ask for The Holy Ghost. Im pumped. woot woot.

Gonna grab myself some food as I am starving as I really havent eaten much in the last two days. And I told my sweetheart I would make sure I ate, so thats what I shall do.

Till next time

take care and God Bless You Misty Lynn


In Gods Name We Trust


Amen

No comments: