Saturday, August 26, 2006
Good Evening World !!!!
Have you ever had one of those days, when everything was going great and then someone had to burst the bubble of goodness and ruin it.
I did, today.
Woke up this morning after having an absolutely beautiful sleep, haha 20 minutes to wake me up eh babe. I was right out, thats how wonderful I sleep when we are on the phone together. Talked to her for a bit before she had to leave to church.
I then went back to sleep till about 11, man it felt good to sleep till 11 :p, not this early am piece of donut. I then ate, mmmm food, ate the bowl of kd on the counter, whom ever it belonged to, didnt matter cause it went in my tummy. mmmm. After that I went out on the trails for about 2 hours or so. And called Pastor Covill while in the park about being baptized tomorrow, confirmed it all, then I came home ate more, showered ........................
Then went to candy cane park for a picnic with the church peeps, met a few new people and got to know all there names. wooot wooot, spent about 2 hours there chatting with all of them, then I came home got into a big fight, left on the bike trail for 2 hours or so, and came home and chatted with my hunny, your good Misty, you sure does know how to cheer someone up, cause you really helped me. You made me smile like you do all the time, you understand me, thanks soo much hunny, I luv you ever soo much. God Bless You. Thanks Jesus for sending me an angel. Just a simply amazing girlfriend. Misty Lynn.
Uh huh and she sure surprised me to when I was picking up the rents, called me up and talked to me for about 20 minutes woot woot, Thanks hunny. Sure had a big smile on my face, and still do while writing this.
What else happened today you ask, well the big fight with my parents, all they do is yell at me and Im sick of it, a person can only handle soo much before they breakdown, I nearly cried today, because of them yelling at me, they dont appreciate all I do for them, all the help, I dont even get a thanks from them, then they expect me to fill the car with no money, pay bills with no money and this and that. Oh you cant use the car, you cant do this you cant do that., Im really sick of it.
I need out of here, away from them, thats what I need, cause there driving me absolutely crazy, thankgoodness my amazing girlfriend Misty Lynn keeps me sane, calms me down when Im mad always, always, always knows how to put a smile on this mans face.
So I just need out of Sask, period, just to get away from it, I dont need stress, I dont need to be yelled at all the time.
So tomorrow I get baptized, im stoked, woot woot.
I luv you ever soo much hunny, there is not a time I dont think of you, there isnt a time when ur not on my mind, every moment of everyday, your in my thoughts, on my mind, everywhere.
I have never luved a girl as much as I luv you, You have shown me what true luv really is, what its like to feel luv. You made me a whole new person, Im always happy, always feeling so wonderful, you made me that way Misty Lynn, You made me a man I always wanted to be but never knew how to be. Your all I ever wanted and all I will ever need, You are my world, my soulmate, my pride and joy, my princess.
This luv I feel, is from deep down within my heart and soul. I luv that is meant to be, a luv that is blessed by the Lord Above. You have touched my heart in a way no other young lady has, you lefted your handprints in it forever, you hold the key to heart Misty Lynn, a once locked heart that now belongs to you, to hold, to luv, to cherish.
Your very precious to me Misty Lynn, Im so close to you, never have I been this close to a person. A dream come true, a wish granted, answered prayers.
2 hearts 2 souls 2 gether 4ever
United As One By The Grace Of God
Misty Lynn and Justin Marshall
till again
With all my luv and devotion
Misty's Man
J.M.
God Bless You Misty Lynn
In Gods Name We Trust
Amen
Peace Out Ya'll
Night night sweetheart, Hope you have a good sleep, sweetdreams :) Muah muah muah.
No comments:
Post a Comment