Thursday, August 17, 2006

Holy John Deer

How goes it fellow peoples :p

Yup Im back with an update for the good ole blog. Woot Woot

Today you ask, Justin what did you do today. Well I hungout with my wonderful girlfriend Misty Lynn all morning and most of the afternoon, she then went out to shop, for whom you ask, Pick me pick me, I know I know, Justin yup me, woot woot, Hmmm ponders to self, now what could she have gotten me, I luv surprises. Just anything from my girlfriend I will luv with all my heart, :)

I then headed out to the post office to mail my babe some movies heck yes, your getting about 6 or so more babe, Yeehaw. I then went and got milk after pappa said to go a few million times haha, and then I went downstairs and mom was like go get milk. well den, why dont I just buy you guys a cow, then you will have all the milk you want :p Im sure Evan or Brianna could milk him haha

After that I went to Adecco to sign all the papers for my new job at John Deer. So I start Wed August 23rd eh, 9-530 monday to friday, also asked them if this job is permanent or just temporary, and I was told I could stay on with them as long as I like, no set time with them, and I can also take time off whenever I would like.

Hmmmmm Late Oct early Nov sounds like a really good time to :p hint hint, here I come babe, Road trip time

I talked to mom and dad today to again about the car and he said they would get back to me, but most likely I will be getting it within the next month, Im soo stoked, Yip yip yip yeehaw, Finally I will have a WORKING car, unlike the tin can cough cough chevy cough cough I had, thank goodness the bus hit it, cause i really disliked that car, haha.

Now just waiting for me hunny to get back. And then chat with her and watch a movie or two woot woot, Im pumped eh babe. I misssssssededed her soo much today.

I luv you sugar pie, darlin and dear. Ohh ohh babe.

I sure hope and pray that blockbusters calls her to this week with a job, Its all in Gods timing. Ive been praying for you babe,

That that thats all for now.

Till again

Chow

God Bless You Misty


Amen

1 comment:

Mistificational's World said...

Hmmm now now...
why would u be taking time off between Oct-Nov?

Ponders.....

what a kid!!

Wuv u miss u kiss u

Misty Lynn