Friday, August 25, 2006

TGIF !!!!!!!!!


Today was my last day of work for the week, thank goodness. as I missed my hunny so much, ahhhhhhh, did I ever, pretty slack there today, maybe did about 15 or so orders all day haha, time flew by though, like wow, I just turned my bum around and it was 1 and then again bang its time to head home to chat with my sweetie.

Today at work I was so tired and out of it, haha, all the items I had to pick up were all gay, when I thought they wanted packages they just wanted indvidual pieces, who wants to bolts or ten screws, just get a whole bag, haha. So if I wasnt hitting walls today with my kart I was getting lost in the place trying to find where stuff was ha!

Just got out of the shower a bit ago and helping my hunny out with Doug's computer. Gonna eat some more to in a bit, mmmm food, already ate some penne noodles. now maybe some kd, mmm kd. And then wait for my hunny to get back home so we can spend our evening together woot woot. Im pumped.
U wanna watch a few movies to sweetheart?

Not much else doing. Next week I have a meeting with Judy regarding schooling, they wanna put me through and career advancement course or something like that, I will find out more tues. Ha! I will be attending the same school as my sister, oh great, Siast. The course she said is about 20 weeks so 5 months, I will be getting living allowance to, and hopefully I can work part time to if I can manage to do it.

So what else, well I still am sitting here in a towel haha, I need to shave yet, and maybe put on some clothes, as it feels good to walk around in a towel haha.

Just waiting back from Pastor Covill now about getting baptized Sunday :) woot woot, Im pumped.

WOOT WOOT, my sweetheart just got home, so I shall finish this up and add more later on.

God Bless Ye All

2hearts 2souls 2gether 4ever

Ur luv

Justin Marshall

Amen

2 comments:

Mistificational's World said...

Just sitting in a towel eh!!!

Thats HOT!!! lol

hehe

YAY BAPTIZED ON SUNDAY!

Justin said...

What if it dropped :p

haha.

Uh huh sure is woot woot

luv u ever soo much hunny

mua