Hi there peeps,
So how goes it you ask?
It goes good. Just sitting here waiting for my hunny to get home, I miss her so much.
Well I was gonna use the car to go a few places, but you know how it goes, the car is a rare item around here, I couldnt believe it I was all ready to go with my pah when he came to get my sister and Brianna and they all just took off and left me here. I called them up to ask if I could use the car but was basically told no because they needed it. Im like whatever then. I am using the car tomorrow for church no matter what they say, even if I just have to take it and go.
I really really need my own vehicle, like soon. As not having a car to use when I want it, which aint often sucks balls. I just wanna be able to pickup and go whenever I would like to.
Just hanging out with my sweetheart all day today. Woot Woot. I luv spending each and everyday all day with her. muah muah muah. Probably watch a movie or two later on today to eh babe. You pick one and I shall pick one eh. :p
Till again
Ur Man always and forever
JM
God Bless You Misty Lynn
In Gods Name We Trust
No comments:
Post a Comment