Wednesday, August 23, 2006

They say the best things in life are worth waiting for!!!


And to answer that. They are. Cause I will wait till april to be with the one I luv Misty Lynn.

Hi there world,

Its me again. Just on the phone with my sweetheart, who I luv soo much. With all my heart and soul.

We are just talking about her attending Bible School at
Northeast Christian College.

My honest thoughts on it all.

She is an amazing Christian, and loves God with everything in her. This is something she has always wanted to do, and God had told her that He wants her to go to Bible school. Her spirituality is like wow.

I stand behind you Misty Lynn, every step of way. 200% This is something you always wanted to do, you wanted to do this before you met, and I know that, And I say go for it babe. I will wait for you babe. I really really will. I waited all my life for you, your the only one for me, and always will be, nothing will change that. God united us January 11th 2006, because He knew who we both needed in our lives. A luv that is truly blessed by the Lord Above and meant to be.

So my answer to the hun. Is yes. You've been waiting to go, and thats what God wants you to do, so thats what you shall do. I will be here by your side each and everyday. There will not be a moment I wont be.

Remember how I told you I never make a promise I cannot keep, I made you promises right hunny. And I make you this promise that I will always be by yourside for the rest of my life. Yes I will wait for you, you said end of april, so I shall wait for you Misty Lynn.

It will be great if you can get your own place up there, I will help with rent and such to for you, I will also pay for VOip for you and your laptop I am getting you. So all you will need is Internet babe.

You have taught me all I know about God Misty Lynn, about Christianity, about the bible, about being saved. Your the one that taught me. I thank you soo much for the Misty Lynn from the bottom of my heart.

Your only taking it for a year right babe? So you can move here at the end of April for sure?

I wanna spend the rest of my life with you Misty Lynn, your the only one for me. And I thank God for you each and everyday. I wanna have a family with you, and I wanna marry you. I can hardly wait for that.

I knew from day one you, you were the one for me Misty Lynn and that holds true to this day. I knew you were not like the rest of the young ladies, there was more to you, You are everything I have always dreamt for and wished for.

Kind, caring, passionate, giving, spiritual, romantic, funny, charming, and the list goes on and on.

Misty Lynn, I luv you with all my heart and soul, and that will never change, as what my heart feels is real luv, true luv, a luv I have never felt before, something I havent experienced before. We are so connected in so many ways its simply amazing. All we say and do. Its like wow.

How you make me feel each and everyday, is so amazing Misty Lynn, I have never felt this way before. So relaxed and peaceful. Im always soo happy when Im with you, Ive truly never been this happy. And everyone around here knows it. They can see it, even at church they can all see it.

I truly could not ask for more, cause I have everything I have always wanted.in my life, And I am so thankful for it all.

Remember the promises I made you, and I made God, I stand true to each and everyone of them, as I never make a promise I dont intend to keep.

I shall finish this up for now, so you can read it before we hit the hay.

I luv you Princess Misty

Your Man always and forever and not a day less

Justin Marshall



God Bless You Misty Lynn


2hearts 2ouls 2gether 4ever


Amen

1 comment:

Mistificational's World said...

Awww babe thank you soo much for those promises and standing true to them. I love you ever soo much babe. Just all that you are willing to do for me I love you more and more for that babe.

And Yes I would be done school in April at the end of the month then I would come back to SJ for a couple weeks I think just to pack up and get things all ready. So I would love to be out there with you at least by my Birthday if not sooner. :)

Your thoughts...

Love Misty Lynn