Until There Was You
Until there was you
I walked the earth alone
No hand to hold in mine
My heart was all my own
Until there was you
True love was just a dream
Dreams of wonder and tears
Dreams of hope and fears
Until there was you
My life had no direction
A road of uncertainty
But now we have a journey
Together you and me
So I thank my lucky stars
And God from the heavens above
For my heart and soul could never
Feel the impact of true love
Until there was you . . .
Until there was you
I walked the earth alone
No hand to hold in mine
My heart was all my own
Until there was you
True love was just a dream
Dreams of wonder and tears
Dreams of hope and fears
Until there was you
My life had no direction
A road of uncertainty
But now we have a journey
Together you and me
So I thank my lucky stars
And God from the heavens above
For my heart and soul could never
Feel the impact of true love
Until there was you . . .
1 comment:
I heart it almost as much as I HEART YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE YOU BABE!
MUAH
Misty Lynn
Post a Comment