Good Afternoon Peeps,
So my day goes like this, my hunny woke me up this am for work, woot woot. I then talked to my hunny for a bit before work, haha she was soo out of it. I then headed of to work with 5 minutes to get ready, and got to work 30 minutes early, I tell ya what an outfit, garrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I then had a boring day at work until about 3 when everything went crazy. Orders upon orders upon orders, I do wanna go back to 9-530 though, as the extra half hour is a real drag argh.
I then came home washed my crack, real quick and now the bestest part of the day, chatting with my hunny who I luv and adore soo very much. I sure did miss you loads today hunny. Like wow did I ever.
I just love you soo much Misty Lynn. There isnt a moment when I dont feel your luv, feel how much you care for me. Your always on my mind, always in my thoughts, my dreams, When Im not with you I go crazy, like really crazy, ahhhhhhhhhh. Your my one and only and I knew that from day one, Day one I knew you were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, to have a family, to marry, You Misty, are the one for me, and always will be. My princess, my pride and joy, my better half, your my world Misty Lynn, You mean everything to me, I am soo close to you, I have never been this close to a girl ever. How I feel when I am with you is so wonderful Misty. I have never ever felt like this before. I now know what true luv really is, You Misty Lynn have shown me what true luv is
You relax me soo much, When I am with you I am at home. I am so peaceful now, its like wow, You have taught me all I know about Christianity, about God, you taught me how to pray, just everything, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Wow Misty, wow, your such a wonderful girlfriend, Thank You God for blessing me with the bestest girlfriend I could ever have and ever will.
Till again
God Bless You Misty Lynn
In Gods Name We Trust
Peace Out Yo
Amen
Misty's man Always and forever and not a day less
Justin Marshall
1 comment:
I HEART U SOOO MUCH!!! MUAH!
I love ever single word that you type and say to me I love u soo much!
Love u baby
Misty Lynn
Post a Comment