Well well well, Oh what do we have here, A new blogger, Well time to try it out eh:p see if its what its all about.
What did I do thus far today you ask moi? ok ok
I slept with my hunny, who I luv and adore, then she had to go to her interview which went very well, WOOT WOOT, Yay hunny. 10 free movies rentals a week to :p bring it on :p, Movie time eh babe haha. After that I went back to sleep, for a whole 15 minutes until dad was like, GET UP YO. we need to go to autogallery to get a bbq, ha! what a crackmunch that was. We ended up looking at cars, uh huh for me, So I may be getting a car, pappa is gonna get it hopefully and I will pay for it :) woot woot. Then my hunny and I will have a car to use. Im stoked.
So Im still sitting her waiting for that school to call me which hasnt happened yet, soo much for 11am eh.
Now just talking to my sweetheart, and posting my first post in this new beta blogger thingy :p
What am I up to for the rest of the nite you ask to. Not quite sure, just waiting for my hunny to get home at church so we can chat it up again, Maybe a bike ride if this whacked weather would smarten up to eh. I should also go and pick up some stuff from the store. Maybe look at more cars to. And well get the pc downstairs all fixed up so I can sell it and get a new one.
I am gonna call London Drugs to, to see if I can exchange this laptop for a better one, well one that is the same price but is the AMD X2 that I missed out on by a week, gayness always happens, just when you think you got a good one, BAM the following week is when the one you want comes out haha.
I luv you Misty Lynn. muah muah muah
In Gods Name We Trust
Peace Out Yo
God Bless You Misty Lynn
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment