Good morning Yo
Welcome to Justin's place :p. Where the sun is shining 24/7
Just on the phone with my hunny. Really great chat with her. woot woot. She sure did fall asleep, awww she is soo tired, I luv listening to you sleep sweetheart. Ever soo much.
Im glad you had an amazing time at church babe. Awww. WOW. Makes me soo happy when you always have a great time, great day. Thats crazy how those two knew about everything. WOW.
I sure did have an amazing time at church to, just like wow, I feel soo different now, all the weight of everything is gone. Feels like I can float. haha. At church I sure could have, as I just about fell over plenty oh times, I would have if Paul and Mark werent holdin me up.
So they want me to go to church tues at 730. I dont think I got the Holy Ghost today either, as when I was speaking and worshipping God, I was still speaking normal.
Wow its a feeling like no other, just so intense so amazing, all 3 of them had there hands on me, Pastor Covill and Brother Paul and Mark. wow, I felt Gods presence soo much,
Your so awesome God, so amazing, Our Savior, I luv You God and live for You.
I luv you ever soo much hunny, from deep within my heart, I have never ever felt this way for a young lady, the way I feel for you, how much I care for you, how much I luv you, just everything about you, is so wonderful. You complete me Misty, your the one I waited for all my life, my pride and joy, my princess. Your my world, you mean everything to me, always and forever and not a day less. U and I United as one by the Grace of God.
Thank you God for blessing our luv each and everyday. I luv you.
Tata for now
Misty's Man
Justin Marshall
God Bless You Misty Lynn
In Gods Name We Trust
Amen
Nite nite world, Nite nite Misty Lynn
1 comment:
I wuv u babe!
Your going to get the Holy Ghost real sooN!!!! Woot woot
babe remember how we talked about more biblestudies and such???
Well why dont u see if Paul or Mark or someone from the church could give u a biblestudy??? Cause Im sure that they would :)
Just me going to bibleschool might be really hard to teach you that and keep up with my studies ya know what I mean babe.
Love you ever soo much Ur so wonderful hunny!!
love Misty Lynn
Post a Comment