Hey there people:
How goes it you ask.
I just got back from a bunch of running around, store to store, just looking around. Waiting for my hunny now, And should get the pc downstairs ready to skedaddle.
As I wanna go and get a Mac G5, and another lappy :p. WOOT WOOT, As I am gonna give this one to my beautiful sweetie, Misty Lynn. I could also build her a cheap computer to. One like I was gonna build for myself, pretty cheap, most expensive thing would be the monitor. Hmmm, alright I shall. Wont be much either to ship. woot woot. Its done :) Ur getting a new pc hunny.
Other then that, I ate a buttload today, argh man, me belly is gonna blow, I ate soo much, my pah was like man where you put all of that, he was like you ate all of that, WOW, haha. Yea I sure did, stuffed it all in me belly, mmmmmmmm foood, Actually I dont wanna hear food or see food for the rest of the day Im soo stuffed.
I realized, Im looking kinda like the shaggy dog eh, wit my hair all bushy :p. Back in the day, looking like pa haha. gosh, my girl Misty, thinks its sexy, woot woot, I always use to have long hair till about 3 years ago when I shaved most of it off, I just like my hair as baldness is hereditary in this family, yikes, hah, Evan said he would be the one to gain it, haha, bald Evan haha, thats great, Christmas gift for him would be simple, wax and polish :p. haha
Im thirsty, drink time, then yea................... potty break. haha. Now just waiting for my hunny to arrive home so we can chat it up woot woot.
Hurry hurry I missssssssssssss you babe
Peace Out World
In Gods Name We Trust
God Bless Misty
Oooops I forgot to answer the question to my headline up there hahahaha, thats great. my bad.
I would be a father to Misty Lynn's children. I would teach them all they wanna know and help them the best I can in everything. To be there for them, To be a father. To be the best husband I could possibly be to my wife Misty. And to be the best I could possibly be. Thats who I would be.
I luv you God and I thank You, Praise You and Honor You for giving me this chance, to be a future father, to be a husband, and for blessing me with the most amazing girlfriend I could ever have. Misty Lynn
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment