Wednesday, August 23, 2006

First day of wooork!!

Good evening one and all,

You have found your way to Justin's world :p

Today was my first day of work, ha! Howd it go you ask, well if thats work, Im not gonna stop working haha. It was quit slack today, although we did process 3500 orders or so, as John Deer warehouse is Regina, is the main warehouse for all western Canada, and north and south dakota. busy busy. All I did was mosey around today, not doing much of anything haha. Good pay little work, heck yes.

I sure did, do miss my sweetheart ever soo much. I wuv you hunny. Ever so much. I luv you with everything in me, Your just so wonderful, and your support for all I wanna do and do is so amazing, like WOW, you really do leave me in awe all the time sweetheart.

Your singing last nite, was superb, like wow, it was beautiful, you really can sing sweetheart. I luved it soo much, when you were singing you relaxed me so much, and felt the most peaceful feeling over me. I felt Gods presence to when you were singing. Like WOW. That is why I didnt say to much while I was listening to you sing. Cause your voice just pulls me in all the time, actually what doesnt it to me, it does everything.

Now just waiting for my hunny to get home woot woot, I can hardly wait yay. Then we are gonna chill all nite and watch a movie.

Till again

Your Man,

Justin


God Bless You Misty Lynn


2hearts 2souls 2gether 4ever


No comments: