Monday, August 21, 2006

Good day

Good day peeps,

Just talking to my sweetheart, uh huh she is up to something over there, hmmm ponders what might it be :p, You sneaker.

So I did manage to get my duds cut, all fixed up now looking hot for ma girl Misty Lynn, yup I also did get me eyebrows done :p, Hurt once that was when she ripped everything out including my skin, haha. Looking cute now for my babe. woot woot.

Other then that I stopped by Mitsubishi and took out a 2006 Lancer Rallisport for a spin haha, had it to 160km :p, shhhhh dont tell anyone. It actually drove really nice, I luved it, it will be a great car for my hunny and I if pappa co signs for me and we get it, Im praying it all works out. As I really need a car to get around cause the one here is rare, hard to come by, also to my hunny and I will have OUR own vehicle and not have to rely on anyone to drive us anywheres. They said payments would be about 500 mth and plates/insurance. Hopefully I get it :)

Later tonite my hunny and I are gonna watch a few movies, as no more stayin up late haha, as this old man needs to work in the early am, haha. Man sure havent had to work in over 3 years haha. So this 730/8 am bit is gonna take some getting use to.

Was talking to my hunny today to about church, and I really think I am gonna go and get baptised at Churched Sunday, and also ask for The Holy Ghost, Im pumped. I just wanna be saved. I love You Jesus. I live for You. Your so amazing, so wonderful, so great.

Tata for now

God Bless You Misty Lynn

2hearts 2souls 2gether 4ever


Peace Out !!

1 comment:

Mistificational's World said...

Awww babe I love you soo much!! I can't wait until you get baptized and get the Holy Ghost!! It will be sooo wonderful.

Love you

Misty Lynn