I luv you God, I live for you. Your soo awesome, So amazing, so great and wonderful.
So I just got back from Church eh, Wow what a great service it was. Paul preached tonite in place of Pastor Covill, Paul did an amazing job, what a guy haha. Paul read from a book, i forget the name of it, it was about Baptism, tongue, the Holy Ghost, faith and belief of Jesus, repentance. It was really good.
Also talked about the revival, and our church, His church, about alter help and helping people pray and repent when they come in to the church, he was saying that your there to help and not to force them to do anything, said IE: beating them up to go and pray, and slappin them with there own arms and such.
I felt Gods presence so much tonite, it was amazing, like WOW, was alter call to pray and ask for what you want. so I went up to pray, and two people came and prayed with me, not sure who but I think one was Paul. When they both had there arms on me, It was a feeling I have never ever felt before, like last time. It was so incredible, so amazing, I felt Gods love soo much, Gods presence in me, I got all weak, and sweated up, nearly fell over walking to the pews again, because of how intense it was. Thank You Jesus for everything, I love You and Honor You and Praise You. Your amazing.
You could feel God moving, it was so intense. Right from the moment I walked in the door.
After that Sister Stevens brought donuts and coffee for us all, So I stayed and visited with everyone, chatted it up with Paul, Mark, and Pastor Covill. Good times it was.
Now just talking to my hunny on msn who I dearly missed so much today. I wuv you hunnybun. Ever soo much. Yup we sure will watch that movie or two :p WOOT WOOT. Im pumped.
Take care Yall
God Bless You Misty Lynn
In Gods Name We Trust
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment