Sunday, August 27, 2006

Holy Sunday !!!

Good evening one and all:

You have found your way to Justin's space. woot woot

So how was my day you ask, it was awesome, Like wow, is all I can say, God your awesome, Almighty God, I luv you. I live for you.

It starting off by chatting with my hunny for a bit in the afternoon who I luv ever soo much, I sure do miss her. lots n lots. Then I uhh ate some, went for a bike ride on the trails. Came home and then went to church. Oh yea cleaned up the pc downstairs to get ready to sell.

Tonite at church, wow it was soo amazing, God was moving, I could feel Him soo much, I nearly cried cause of everything and just how I felt, like wow, We also had a guy in from Sussex New Brunswick, which was pretty kewl.

I got baptized tonite, it was soo awesome, Thank You God, your soo awesome, your great, WOW. Cameras everywheres, I nearly fell over plenty of times, they had to hold on to me, so I never fell back into the water. Just how I felt, I felt God in me His presence soo much. Like WOW. I still feel it, I feel so different its amazing.

Now just talking to my sweetheart, who I missed ever soo much. I luv U hunny.

Tha tha thats all for now folks.

God Bless You Misty Lynn

In Gods Name We Trust

Peace Out Yo



2 comments:

Mistificational's World said...

IM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU HUNNY!!!

GOD IS SOOO AWESOME!!! :)

Love you soo much!

Misty Lynn

Justin said...

Hey babe.

Awwww thanks hunny :)

GOD IS SO AWESOME< SO AMAZING.

Luv you to soo much

Ur Man

JM